Get It Done Right
Without Lifting a Finger
Let Fishbowl’s marketing experts handle all of your online promotions.
Does this sound familiar?
“We’re on Facebook but aren’t really sure if we’re doing it right, or if it’s working.”
“Facebook and Twitter are great, but it’s taking so much time to keep up with it.”
“We’ve been focused on building our email list and driving business with email marketing. We don’t even know where to start with social media marketing.”
If so, you’re not alone. At Fishbowl, customers just like you have asked us for help managing their online promotions. And we listened. Our full-service online marketing team – or SM3 – will take care of your email and social media marketing, so you can get back to running your restaurant.
Plan, Manage & Measure Your Restaurant’s Online Marketing
Fishbowl’s SM3 service provides you with a dedicated online marketing expert to plan, design and execute your Facebook, Twitter and email marketing campaigns. Your dedicated SM3 expert will:
- Work with you to develop a strategic marketing plan
- Design, write and send emails so you don’t have to
- Send posts (and respond to your guests’) on social networks like Facebook & Twitter.
Build Your Restaurant’s Email List & Social Following
Networks like Facebook and Twitter can be the perfect venue to find and acquire new guests, if you have the right expertise. Your SM3 rep will add an e-club join form to your existing website, and embed one on your Facebook page. Plus, we will work with you to add marketing content and promotions to your social accounts. Your dedicated SM3 repwill:
- Integrate an e-club join form on your restaurant’s Facebook page
- Design and develop a fan-gated offer for Facebook page
- Add social share and follow buttons to your email campaigns
Take Control of Your Restaurant’s Online Presence
Your online presence is much more than what you post on Facebook: social sites like Google Places and Yelp are becoming an ever-stronger influence on how people find and select restaurants. 86% of online Americans will search for a local business this year. We make sure that your restaurant is ready and waiting for new customers. We also help you manage customer reviews and location-based promotions on apps like Foursquare. Your dedicated SM3 rep will:
- Claim your restaurant’s locations on Google Plus & Facebook Places, Yelp and Foursquare, and keep the information accurate
- Alert you when guests posts online reviews
- Provide best practices for addressing negative comments and driving positive reviews