At Fishbowl, our success is derived from our team’s commitment to customer satisfaction, product innovation and industry leadership. These core values shape our culture, and guide our decisions. Our dynamic culture truly sets Fishbowl apart. The following questions should provide you with insight into who we are and what is important to us.
- Is working in an atmosphere that is charged with energy and creativity important to you?
- Are you the type of person when faced with a challenge, sees the opportunity to create solutions?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is focused on its delighting its clients?
- When faced with multiple priorities, can you organize your time effectively and meet deadlines?
- Do you value relationships, support team work, and understand that true success comes from putting people first?
- Is working for the industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appealing to you?
- Do you know how to have fun at work and still get amazing results?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you may be able to make a real impact at Fishbowl!
All interested candidates should send their resume and salary history using our online application.
‘Bowlers receive great benefits, including:
- Medical Benefits with BCBS — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Dental — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Vision — Domestic Partnerships Welcomed
- Short Term Disability — Company Paid
- Long Term Disability — Company Paid
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocacy Service
- Life Insurance — Company Paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance Options
Take a Break
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating Holidays (we let you chose when you need a holiday!)
- 16 Days of PTO
Save Your $$ with Pre-Tax Savings Plans
- Flexible Savings Plans
- Dependent Care
On Campus Perks
- Free Access to Gym with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Potomac
- Walking and Running Trails
- Car Detailing Service on Campus
- Flip Flop Friendly Atmosphere
- Bagel Fridays
- Metro Benefits
- Free Shuttle from Braddock Road Station (yellow and blue lines)
- Garage Parking — and we will pay half the expense for you!
- Free Lunch Time Shuttle to King Street Restaurants
- Balconies that wrap around three sides of our office overlooking the Capital, Washington Monument and the National Harbor
- Restaurant Style Café/Break Room
- Walking Distance to over 10 Local Eateries